Data Processor – Who is in charge of processing your data?
Identity: Pescados Biamar, S.L.
Business address: Lonja Portuaria s/n, 20110 Pasajes San Pedro, Gipuzkoa
Telephone: 943 39 75 06
Contact: MIREN BAKARNE
Domain name: http://www.pescadosbiamar.com
Purposes – why do we process your data?
In compliance with the provisions of European Regulation 2016/679 on the Protection of Data of a Personal Nature, we hereby inform you that we will process the data you provide us to:
- Manage the contracting of the services you purchase through the Platform, in addition to the respective billing and delivery processes.
- Send you regular notifications on services, events and news related to the activities conducted by Pescados Biamar, S.L. by any means (telephone, post or e-mail), unless specified otherwise or when the user has opposed or revoked their consent.
- Send you commercial and/or promotional information related to the sector of the contracted services and of added value to end users, unless specified otherwise or when the user has opposed or revoked their consent.
- Ensure compliance with the legally established obligations, as well as to check compliance with contractual obligations, including the prevention of fraud.
- Disclose data to organisations and authorities, provided this is pursuant to a legal or regulatory requirement.
Data categories – What data do we process?
Pescados Biamar, S.L. manages the following categories of data arising from the aforementioned purposes:
- Identification data
- Electronic communications metadata
- Commercial information data. In the event that the user provides data from third parties, they declare that they have their consent and undertake to pass on the information contained in this clause, exempting Pescados Biamar, SL from any responsibility in this regard.
- However, Pescados Biamar, S.L. may conduct checks to verify this fact, implementing the corresponding measures of due diligence in accordance with the data protection regulations in force.
Legitimation – what is the legitimation for the processing of your data?
The processing of data for the purpose of sending regular newsletters on services, events and news related to our business activity is based on the consent of the interested party, expressly requested to process data in this manner, in accordance with the regulations in force.
Moreover, the legitimation for the processing of data related to offers or promotions is based on the consent of the user who has submitted their data, which can be withdrawn at any time, although this may undermine and hamper the smooth operation of the processes you wish to carry out.
Finally, your data may be used to comply with the legal obligations applicable to Pescados Biamar, S.L.
Data retention period – How long will we keep your data on file for?
Pescados Biamar, S.L. will keep only a user´s personal data on file for the time required to fulfill the purposes for which it has been collected, provided the user does not withdraw their consent. Thereafter, and if necessary, the information will be blocked for the legally established periods of time.
Recipients – To which recipients will your data be disclosed?
Your data may be accessed by providers that render services to Pescados Biamar, S.L., such as accommodation services, marketing tools, content systems and other professionals, when such disclosure is legally necessary, or for the execution of the contracted services.
Pescados Biamar, S.L. has entered into the corresponding processing order agreements with each of the providers rendering services to Pescados Biamar, S.L. as a means of guaranteeing that these providers will process your data in accordance with the provisions of the legislation in force.
Your data may also be disclosed to the State Security Forces and Agencies in cases involving a legal obligation.
Banks and financial entities in order to charge for the services.
Public authorities with competence in the sectors of activity, when this is defined by the regulations in force.
Information Security – What security measures do we implement to take care of your data?
- Encryption of communications conducted between the user’s device and the Pescados Biamar, S.L. servers.
- Encryption of the information on the Pescados Biamar, S.L. servers.
- Other measures designed to prevent user data being accessed by third parties
- In cases in which Pescados Biamar, S.L. uses service providers to conduct the maintenance of the platform from outside the European Union, such international transfers of data have been legalised pursuant to the commitment of Pescados Biamar, S.L. to the protection, integrity and security of the personal user data.
Rights – What are your rights with regard to providing us with your data and how can you exercise them?
You have the right to obtain confirmation on whether or not Pescados Biamar, S.L. is processing the personal data that concerns you.
Moreover, you have the right to access your personal data and to ask for any inaccurate data to be amended or, where appropriate, to be deleted when, among other reasons, the data is no longer required for the purposes for which it was collected.
In certain circumstances, you may request the limitation of the processing of your data, in which case we will only keep it for the exercise or defense of claims.
In certain circumstances and for reasons related to your particular situation, you may oppose the processing of your data. Pescados Biamar, S.L. will stop processing your data, except in the event of compelling legitimate reasons or the exercise or defence of potential claims.
Furthermore, you may exercise the right to data portability, in addition to withdrawing the consent provided at any time, without this affecting the legality of the processing based on the consent provided prior to withdrawing it.
If you wish to exercise any of your rights, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Finally, we hereby inform you that you may contact the Spanish Data Protection Agency and other competent public bodies in relation to any complaint arising from the processing of your personal data.